Tile & Stone Installations - Grouting
Color Caulk(Sanded — Non-Sanded)
SGM Color Caulk is a premium quality sealant that provides a long-lasting water-resistant seal. Formulated with siliconized acrylic, this product is designed to provide a flexible, mildew-resistant, stain-resistant, and crack-resistant high adhesion product. Our Color Caulk can be used for caulking around ceramic tiles, marble, granite, and natural stone floors and fixtures. Furthermore, it’s a great fit for countertops, showers, tubs, and sinks to restore cracked or worn grout lines. Color Caulk is color-matched to all SGM sanded and non-sanded grout colors.
Surfaces must be dry and free of dust and debris.
Spread rate on our caulk 10.5 cartridges is as follows:
- ¼ bead: 25 linear feet
- 3/16 bead: 40 linear feet
- ? bead: 50 linear feet
Do not apply to surfaces that may go below 40°F or 4.5°C (forty degrees Fahrenheit or 4.5 degrees Celsius) or above 105°F or 40.6°C (105 degrees Fahrenheit or 40.6 degrees Celsius). This product may contain high levels of colorant and may stain some porous materials such as wallpaper, wood or drywall. Masking or shielding of these areas may be necessary.
- Basic Composition: Silicone-based elastomeric acrylic.
- Appearance: White or pigmented compound, smooth or textured.
- Weight/Gallon: 1,040 lbs.
- Consistency: Non-Sag.
- Solids: Approximately eighty (80) percent.
- Odor: Forty (40) linear feet.
- Open Time: Ten (10) to twenty (20) minutes.
- Surfaces must be dry and free of dust and debris.
- Cut the nozzle tip to desired bead size.
- Dispense sealant where needed.
- Smooth, if necessary, with a wet finger.
- Remove excess sealant with wet finger or damp cloth before dry.
- Allow 72 hours for curing.
- A second coat may be necessary. Wait 24 hours before applying a second coat. Do not use below 40°F or 4.5°C (forty degrees Fahrenheit or 4.5 degrees Celsius) or above 105°F or 40.6°C (105 degrees Fahrenheit or 40.6 degrees Celsius).
NOTE: Not for underwater use.
Store away from extreme heat or cold. Color match is complete when sealant is fully cured. Wet sealant will appear lighter in color.
Avoid contact with eyes or skin. Avoid repeated breathing of vapors. Do not take internally. Clean up excess uncured sealant with a damp cloth. Wash hands and tools with soap and water. Dried material must be cut or scraped away.
- INHALATION / OVEREXPOSURE: If dizziness or nausea occurs, remove person to fresh air and seek medical attention.
- SWALLOWING: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, call a Poison Control Center, a Hospital Emergency Room / Emergency Services, or a Physician immediately.
- EYE CONTACT: Flush eyes immediately and thoroughly with large amounts of clean water for at least fifteen (15) minutes. If irritation persists, see a Physician.
- SKIN CONTACT: Wash skin thoroughly with room temperature water and mild soap.
- Calcium Carbonate (CAS#1317-65-3)
- Mineral Spirits (CAS#8052-41-3)
- Propylene Glycol (CAS#57-55-6)
- Titanium Dioxide (CAS#13463-677)
- Acrylic Copolymer (CAS# N/A — None)
- VOC Content: 25-50 g/l
Sample colors are as accurate as modern technology can produce.
Sand Dune Beige
SGM Inc. warrants this product will perform in accordance with its intended use for a period of one year from the date of manufacture. Any claim for defective products must be submitted in writing to SGM Inc. and samples of the defect must be provided. SGM Inc.‘s sole obligation will be to replace any product determined to be defective by SGM Inc. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN, SGM INC. MAKES NO OTHER REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SGM INC. BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, WHETHER ARISING BY CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE. SGM INC.’S SOLE OBLIGATION WILL BE TO REPLACE ANY PRODUCT DETERMINED BY SGM INC. TO BE DEFECTIVE.